Find quick relief with CBDistillery's 1000mg Full Spectrum CBD Tincture in a convenient 30ml size. Pure and natural, this tincture provides fast relief without any added chemicals or dyes. Use CBD the way you want! Mix with juice or in a smoothie, or take it orally. However you use it, this 100% natural CBD oil tincture is sure to work wonders for your overall health and well-being. Full Spectrum Oil Tinctures include <0.3% THC.
Serving Size = 1ml
CBD per ml = 33mg
CBD Cost per mg = $.06
More Information From CBDistillery:Our full spectrum CBD oil tincture is naturally sourced and consistently 3rd party lab-tested to ensure quality. Full spectrum tinctures contain CBD oil and the other naturally-occurring cannabinoids and terpenes in the hemp plant, so you get all the benefits the cannabis plant can provide, with none of the side effects or potentially intoxicating effects! Our high quality CBD oil tinctures are a unique and easily-absorbed substance, so you can feel relief faster. Hemp-derived CBD helps keep a healthy endocannabinoid system!
- Contains 1000mg of cannabidiol (CBD) per bottle = 33mg CBD per serving (1ml)
- Abundant in fatty acid Omega 3, B complex vitamins, and all 20 essential amino acids
- Sourced from non-GMO, U.S.-grown industrial hemp
- Hemp is grown using natural farming practices
- Oil extract from aerial plant parts
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT) and Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts)
- Suggested Use: Take 1 serving (1ml) orally. Hold under the tongue for 15-20 seconds prior to swallowing. Adjust dosage as needed. Individual results may vary.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
ABOUT INDEPENDENT LAB TESTING - This product and all products offered by Kentucky Greenleaf will be shipped with a QR Code that can be scanned to access the Certificate of Analysis for the specific batch of hemp extract used to make the product. At Kentucky Greenleaf, we insist on these QR codes so our customers can be confident in the concentration, quality and purity of the products we offer.