Not quite sure where to start with hemp extracts with naturally occurring CBD? This CBD oil is a great option and a fan favorite, providing more than twice the CBD than our 7mg hemp extract. Choose from four flavor options: Mint Chocolate, Lemon Twist, Orange Blossom, and Olive Oil.
More than just CBD: Charlotte’s Web extracts contain CBD plus other naturally occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, essential fatty acids, and more in every serving.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Approx. 17mg of CBD per 1ml serving
- 30ml per bottle
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte's Web products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead we keep our CBD oil natural, the way nature intended.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified.
- Charlotte's Web CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
Serving Size = 1ml
CBD per ml = 17mg
CBD Cost per mg = $.12
More Information From Charlotte's Web
Charlotte's Web™ CBD oil products include whole-plant hemp extracts from Charlotte's Web™ plants. The extracts contain a unique blend of cannabinoids plus terpenes and flavonoids. Cannabinoids are phytocompounds that are produced by the hemp plant.
Products that are made with ingredients grown in nature sometimes vary slightly from batch to batch. Charlotte's Web™ products are not made with additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a "full dropper." (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Sensitive to flavors? Mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
ABOUT INDEPENDENT LAB TESTING - This product and all products offered by Kentucky Greenleaf will be shipped with a QR Code that can be scanned to access the Certificate of Analysis for the specific batch of hemp extract used to make the product. At Kentucky Greenleaf, we insist on these QR codes so our customers can be confident in the concentration, quality and purity of the products we offer.