When you’re looking to add CBD to a delicious recipe, our Coconut CBD Oil is a full spectrum CBD oil that is ready to use right out of the jar.
- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Contains 50mg of CBD per teaspoon
- 1-ounce size contains 300mg CBD, 6 servings
- 4-ounce size contains 1200mg CBD, 24 servings
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract
- Suggested Use: Take 1 tsp (50mg) as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to 2 hours for full effect. Serving may vary greatly by individual.
- Can also be used as a topical cream.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
Serving Size = 1 tsp
CBD per tsp = 50mg
CBD Cost per mg (1oz) = $.05
CBD Cost per mg (4oz) = $.042
More Information from Lazarus Naturals:
We carefully formulate our CBD Coconut Oil in our facility through a vertically integrated process that delivers high-quality products. Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process and then mix it with organic coconut oil. We make our coconut oil with whole plant extract containing a broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids.
All of our CBD extract is third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
ABOUT INDEPENDENT LAB TESTING - This product and all products offered by Kentucky Greenleaf will be shipped with a QR Code that can be scanned to access the Certificate of Analysis for the specific batch of hemp extract used to make the product. At Kentucky Greenleaf, we insist on these QR codes so our customers can be confident in the concentration, quality and purity of the products we offer.