Infused with organic fruit extract and our high-quality CBD isolate, this tincture is a great option for people who like a higher concentration of CBD with a delicious fruit taste. To ensure a high-quality product, we carefully extract and formulate all of our CBD tinctures in house.
- Made with isolated CBD.This product does not contain any THC.
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1ml (1.6mg per drop)
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD Isolate, Organic Fruit Extract
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Suggested Use: Take 1ml (50mg) as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take up to 2 hours for full effect. Serving may vary greatly by individual.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
Serving Size = 1ml
CBD per ml = 50mg
CBD Cost per mg (750mg) = $.053
CBD Cost per mg (3000mg) = $.042
More Information from Lazarus Naturals:
Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. Then we refine the extract via fractional distillation and crystallization into CBD isolate.
All of our CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
ABOUT INDEPENDENT LAB TESTING - This product and all products offered by Kentucky Greenleaf will be shipped with a QR Code that can be scanned to access the Certificate of Analysis for the specific batch of hemp extract used to make the product. At Kentucky Greenleaf, we insist on these QR codes so our customers can be confident in the concentration, quality and purity of the products we offer.