Yuzu’s Japanese citrus flavor blends tart lime and floral notes of orange in our newest high-potency, THC-free CBD tincture. Yuzu Isolate CBD Tincture is clear and doesn’t have the hempy flavor often associated with full spectrum tinctures. If you’re looking to avoid THC with a higher concentration of CBD, an isolate is a great option.
- Made with isolated CBD. This product does not contain any THC.
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1ml
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Ingredients: Organic Coconut MCT Oil, CBD Isolate, Naturally Derived Flavors.
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Suggested Use: CBD's effects are highly individual. Serving sizes can range from 25-200 mg. To find the amount of CBD that’s right for you, start with 50 mg, wait two hours, and increase as needed. The dropper is marked every 0.25 ml (12.5 mg CBD.) Each milliliter contains 50 mg of CBD.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. Do not use if tamper seal is broken.
Serving Size = 1ml
CBD per ml = 50mg
CBD Cost per mg (3000mg) = $.023
More Information from Lazarus Naturals:
Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. Then we refine the extract via fractional distillation and crystallization into CBD isolate.
All of our CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent.
We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits.
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.
ABOUT INDEPENDENT LAB TESTING - This product and all products offered by Kentucky Greenleaf will be shipped with a QR Code that can be scanned to access the Certificate of Analysis for the specific batch of hemp extract used to make the product. At Kentucky Greenleaf, we insist on these QR codes so our customers can be confident in the concentration, quality and purity of the products we offer.